Monday, May 04, 2009

5/9 Mother's Day photo shoots comin' up

Just a quick shout about the Mother's Day fundraiser photo shoots coming up soon.

On Saturday 5/9, I'm charging $150 per shoot (wicked discounted) at the Lowell studio as a fundraiser for the Friends of Western Avenue Studios, who are raising money to buy the Western Avenue Studios building so that artists can always do their artwork there at way-below-market rents.

Was that a run-on sentence?

Anyway, there are some spots left to fill. The session go for a half-hour for up to 5 people (or pets!), and in that time we do a really fun, intensive photo shoot, then you get to look at the photos and choose which ones you want to take home.

Here's the postcard, for which I thank Suzi and Dashiell - they were extra-cute that day:


Email me for an appointment and I'll get you set up. Ask me about clothing choices too if you wanna.

No comments: