Thursday, June 23, 2011

Save the Date - Lowell Open Studios

Lowell Open Studios will take place on Saturday October 1st and Sunday October 2nd, 2011 from 11am to 5pm.

When you sign up to open your studio, you have to write a bio. Bios are traditionally anxiety-provoking for me. So invoking the most powerful anxiety-reducing mantra I know ("Fuckit!"), I wrote the following bio, which will be published on the website and possibly, if I'm lucky, included in advance publicity:
I shoot people and I eat babies. Oo, did I really type that? I do photo shoots, and if you bring in a really cute baby, I may try to nibble on her toes. My shoots are called Painless Portraits, so you know you're in no real danger. In fact, there's a guarantee. If it hurts to have your picture taken, you can pinch me! Bruise-free since 1999.

No comments: